For this cycle of KidSafe we discussed everything from installing a baby gate to spying on your kids online. What do you think of this cycles topics? Come in and join us.
- The rise in the deaths of teenagers in car accidents has caused some teens to strike back. Read how in this article by Teri Figueroa.
- Spying on your kids online is not an invasion of personal privacy as far as this mother is concerned. Read her story here.
- Installing a baby gate isn’t rocket science but you need to know how to do it right and the safe way. These gates are to protect our children you know. For some tips on how to install one safely read Livestrong.com’s article on the subject.
- If you lift the headphones from your childs head and listen to the conversations going on during their online game play you may be surprised. Find out why, and what you can do about it, in Gillian Shaw’s article for The Vancouver Sun.
- Howard county reports no SIDs deaths in 2012. To read more on the subject read Ken De La Bastide’s article for the Kokomo Tribune.
- Finally, we discussed whether spying on your kids activities online is considered invading their personal privacy. What do you think? We would like to know.