This week in KidSafety we discussed the fact that the makers of Nanny Naps infant recliners are being sued and also went into just what is wrong with our child welfare system today. Join us!
- Installing car safety seats can be a headache. That’s why officials are setting up checkpoints to try and help.
- The makers of the Nanny Nap infant recliner are being sued by the feds over five infant related deaths. You can read about the case here.
- Ohio is looking to change the way its child welfare system works after the deaths of two children within the state. Something needs to be done to protect these innocent children. Mary McCarty reports here.
- Australia has added swimming and water safety to its PE Curriculum. The rest of the world would do well to follow suit.
- Keeping your children on a regular schedule during the holidays is the best way to keep them healthy and to ensure they have the good time that they so deserve. Kristin Sohl reports for The Columbia Tribune.
Finally, we discussed some of the questions that should be asked of our child welfare systems in America. Why are these innocent children being placed back into the hands of the parents who hurt them? Read along and give us your opinion on this controversial topic.