This week in Kidsafe we discussed everything from Internet safety with new Christmas gadgets to tips for keeping your little ones safe while Christmas shopping this year. Join us and share some of your tips.
- Children want the ever popular iPads and video systems for the holidays this year. However, parents are concerned about the Internet and the ever present dangers presented there. Read all about the gadgets and the dangers in Julian Gavaghans article here.
- TrueCare social media announced a series of tweet chats to help educate children and parents on social media safety. Read about it here.
- Child safety on the playground has been debated over and over for years now. What is safe? What’s not safe? What do you think?
- The Oregon State Police are warning parents to keep their children extra close when shopping this holiday season. Union-bulletin.com reporst on the subject and provides us with some tips.
- Minnesota police released a plea for parents to be responsible with firearms after the accidental shooting, and death, of a two-year old. Read the story here.
Finally, we discussed some tips for how to keep your child with you, and safe during the hectic holiday season rush. It’s much better to be safe than sorry. After all, the children are what Christmas is all about right?