This cycle in KidSafe we talked about everything from sexual predators on Facebook to parents fighting over who is right when it comes to vaccinating their children. The issues are hot this cycle – come in and join us.
- Facebook privacy and the protection of our children on social media sites has long been an issue. Leslie Meredith reports with some tips on how to protect your children from the sexual predators that may be stalking them on Facebook.
- The debate on whether vaccines are safe for our children still rages, even after recent research declares that the current vaccine timetable is safe to use. Many parents don’t think so. What is your stance on vaccines?
- Kids’ safety in schools, and on school buses, is getting to be more of a concern not only in America but all over the world. Parents should not have to worry about sending their children off to learn in the mornings. What do you think should be done?
- Are school suspensions really safe for our children? There has to be a better way to deal with unruly children, right? Leonard Edwards thinks so.
- Keeping our kids safe is a parent’s number one concern but sometimes you have to let them stay home alone and you worry the entire time. Here are some tips for how to keep them safe when you can’t be there with them.
- Finally, we had a discussion about parents fighting over whether they should vaccinate their kids or not. The decision has to be up to the individual in my opinion. What are your thoughts?