This cycle in KidSafe we discussed everything from the tragedy of losing a child to making sure that your child’s new iPod Touch is safe for them to use. Join us!
- It only takes a few seconds to lose a child and once they are gone there is often no getting them back. A few minutes of thought is all it requires in some instances to prevent tragedy.
- While you enjoyed seeing the look on the face of your little one when they found a brand new iPod Touch under the tree, there are still safety precautions you need to take. Here are a few tips to ensure your children are safe while playing.
- SIDS or SUID is an awful and tragic thing that happens for no apparent reason. Would changing the definition of this syndrome help parents to cope?
- Playgrounds seem to be less safe in poorer neighborhoods, resulting in more playground injuries every year. Find out why here.
- Did you know that your child has reached digital maturity by the age of 11 and that your infant probably already has a digital footprint? Scary, huh?
- Finally, we discussed the fact that parents need to get over the “it can’t happen to me and my kid,” mentality. The world is not what it used to be. We need to adjust and use a little bit of common sense to keep our own children safe.