In this cycle of KidSafe we discussed talking about child abuse with your children, if shooting blanks at a school safety drill is really safe, and the fact that football may be more dangerous than we thought. Join us and let us know what you think.
- The Roswell RadKIDS class was held from Feb 4th through Feb 8th. The focus was on teaching children safety rules and procedures.
- Recent studies have shown that football may be more dangerous than we think. Will the rules be changed to save our kids?
- Child abuse in a school will be talked about among the children. For tips on how to field their questions read Mary Juhl’s article.
- Is shooting blanks during a lockdown safety drill going too far in our schools? Tell us what you think of this policy.
- Claims on a health forum that the use of buprenorphine and Suboxone during pregnancy can cause SIDS, have raised concern. Read one doctor’s thoughts on the matter here.
- In the end we discussed football and football injuries from the perspective of the cheerleader I used to be and the mother I am now. Football needs to have a few of its rules changed to keep the game we love safe for the kids we love.