In this cycle of KidSafe we discussed everything from the yellow dye in Kraft Mac and Cheese to the stressful, rush, rush world of today’s parents and kids. Join us for this cycle and tell us your opinion of our topics.
- Rush, rush, rushing our kids from here to there and keeping them busy may actually be bad for them. Find out why in Josh Levs’s article for CNN Living.
- Cooking fires in college dorms seem to be one of the things that parents need to worry about most these days. Find out why here.
- Is the yellow dye in Kraft Mac and Cheese bad for our children? Read RTV6 ABC’s article and find out what two mothers think, and what they are doing about it.
- Even our kids’ teeth aren’t safe from the water these days. Is fluoride in the water bad? To find out about the fight to remove it in North Texas and why, read Eric Nicholson’s article for the Dallas Observer.
- Installing your child’s car seat properly could be the difference between life and death for your little one in an accident. Please take the responsibility seriously.
- Finally, we discussed the fact that we as parents are creating little mini-me’s that are on the fast track to heart attacks and exhaustion just like we are. Do you agree? We would love to hear just what you think.