For this cycle of KidSafe we discussed everything from national foster care month to how to choose a quality nanny agency. Join us and tell us what you think of this cycles topics.
- National foster care month is upon us and there is so much that you can do to make a difference in a child’s life. For more information on the topic go here.
- If you are looking to become a nanny then you are trying at the right time. They seem to be in high demand. For more info read this article.
- Hiring a nanny can be a trying, and even scary experience. Kathy Webb supplies us with some tips for finding a quality nanny agency to meet your children’s needs.
- New Horizon’s for Children is making a huge difference in the way that these children view the world. If you want to make a difference, view their website to find out how.
- Could daycares be changing to meet parents ever changing schedules? Find out in Zach Dundas’ article for Portland Monthly.
- Finally, we discussed how special it is to become a foster parent. The benefits and feelings from loving a child and giving them a place in your heart and home, are endless.