In this cycle, we talked about the latest news in the scope of child safety. We also read about pieces of advice from the experts – both from the medical community and the people who make sure we use only the best products with our kids. Check out these stories:
- AAA of Oregon donated cars to be able to help with the traffic safety awareness program being held locally for children.
- There have been a lot of unwanted incidents in public places recently, but this should not make us stop taking our kids to their favorite places. Take heed of these safety guidelines in the playground.
- Vancouver police recently noticed a suspicious man with a young girl. While they weren’t certain if he was indeed dangerous, they still asked all parents to keep a meticulous eye on their kids at all times.
- Having safety child seats is very important. But are you using them properly? Do you know of all the safety and anchoring features in these products?
- The use of safety caps may seem like a small thing, but nothing is small whenever a panicked parent calls the hotline for help whenever a kid ingested a harmful substance.
- Finally, we talked about the importance of patient education in addition to all other medical services provided in hospitals and clinics.