For this cycle of KidSafe we talked about Asthma and the effects it can have on the lives of children. Join us and give us your opinions on the subject.
- Recent studies show that parents who sucked on their kids pacifiers when they were babies may be less likely to get asthma. For more information go here.
- There may soon be a way that children with severe asthma and allergies can get relief without needles. For more information read EurekAlerts press release.
- Are children in the United States that were born here more likely to get asthma than children who were not? Read this article to find out.
- It seems that children in Minnesota are not letting the fact that they asthma keep them down; they are playing sports anyway. To find out more read John Lundy’s article for the Duluth News Tribune.
- The annual Walk or Run for Asthma event is being held on May 25. Please come out and join them in their fight against this condition.
- Finally, we discussed the fact that having asthma in the past could really affect the way a child was able to live. What do you think of the way things were in the past as opposed to today? We would love to hear from you.