Bullying has always been bad for children, now it has gained new attention in the wake of the Amanda Todd tragedy. We focused on bullying, cyberbullying, and what can be done to prevent them this week.
- A forum is being held to promote the safety of our children and to speak against sex offenders. You can read about it here.
- Norfolk parents start a campaign to keep their children safe with a new crossing this week as well.
- San Antonio students are working with anti-bullying advocates to stop bullying.
- In the wake of the Amanda Todd suicide parent’s are searching for answers to stop bullying. This tragedy has really opened some peoples eyes.
- The Ross police department is taking a stand against cyberbullying. Read about it here.
- Finally, we issued a heartfelt plea for parents, and people in authority, to truly listen, watch, and learn from our children to stop bullying before it gets out of hand. The key is to care enough to do all three.