Bullying has become a major problem around the world and has been in the news more than usual because of recent tragic events. We talked about what can be done to stop bullying and much more this week in KidSafeInc.
- It’s time for school report cards – and I don’t mean the ones your children bring home periodically. You can read all about the report cards that your school gets here.
- Bus safety is one of the main concerns of most schools, especially with the winter months coming up. Superintendents have released some bus safety tips that need to be followed.
- Monkey bars, broken arms, and taking risks are the topics that many parents can’t agree on. Bubble wrap on those same monkey bars? Now, we’re talking!
- Stopping bullies has become a serious undertaking for U.S. attorneys, who are doing their best to get the word out. No child deserves to be bullied, and someone needs to make it stop.
- Lessons learned when young can confuse you when you are older and raising your own child. Is stranger danger applicable when you can’t talk to a stranger even if you are lost? This and more questions were examined here this week.
- Finally, we discussed some tips for stopping bullying in our schools. Awareness and parent involvement is key to success.