Read about a local man who was hailed as a hero when he stopped his bus to help two unsupervised boys playing on the road, and a thought-provoking piece on child safety rules. Check them out:
- It is important to consider lights and paint fumes when preparing the nursery for your new baby’s arrival. Read why here.
- A local man became a hero when he stopped his transit bus to rescue to little boys who were playing on a busy freeway. You can read all about it in the Herald Sun.
- Local business owners in the region have been warned about book scam artists calling to sell book sponsorships and saying they are affiliated with a local hospital. Read where and how here.
- Tragic deaths of children at the hands of murderers are spine-chilling, but overall, we are still living in safe times. Learn about the safety rules to teach your children.
- The Children’s Protection Act will be discussed on the senator’s table so that judges can deny sex offenders their parental custody upon review. Read more about how the bill came about in this article.
- Don’t be surprised at the title of our focus for this week “Child Safety Rule 1: It’s Okay to Talk to Strangers”.